Saturday, August 8, 2009

Real Friends make true meaning of Friendship

Sometimes life gives us so precious gifts that we don't want to loose them.
They make us realize:

Soundness of fife,

Sharpness of knife,
Pro & cons of strife,
Importance & Reality of life.

I have many beautiful dreams but my friend

Anurag Sharma is one of that gifts that life has presented me to make me proud of my dreams . Today is his birthday and I want to devote a shaayari specially for our friendship , for the memorial moments of cheer and sorrow that we shared together.
अगर धड़कनें साँसों की मोहताज़ होतीं,
रातें सूरज की मोहताज़ होती,
नदियाँ हिमों की मोहताज़ होतीं ,
चांदनी तारों की मोहताज़ होती ,
धरती बादलों की मोहताज़ होती ,
श्रृष्टि ईश्वर की मोहताज़ होती ,
तो भी मांगता मैं दोस्त तेरे जैसा ,
चाहे वो दुनिया की आखिरी रात होती !
Happy Birth-Day अनुरा
खुशियाँ तुम्हारी आँखों की काजल बन जाए,
हाथों की लकीरें मुकाम की हासिल बन जाएँ,
महके
तू बनके मेहँदी अपनी महबूबा के हाथों में,

मेरे
दिल की दुआ ये जरूर रंग लाये,

कि
तू जो आज मांगे वो तुझे मिल जाए !

2 comments:

  1. thanks dude :)
    It was the most wonderful & unforgettable moment of my life. U guys have left imprints, deep enough in my heart. I shall treasure the moments spent with you people. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah wah!!!
    wah wah!!!!!
    iss blog ke baare mein hum class mein hi itna tareef sun chuke the ki isko to padhna tha hi!!!
    n waise anurag ji...1 din pehle hi bday gift mil gaya!!! haha... Chalo happy bday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete